- For EG/EK/DC Equipped with the Honda B-Series Engine
- Simple & Clean
- More durable than OEM line
- Requires aftermarket fuel rail
- Requires OEM Style fuel filter
- Braided nylon hose with 45° AN fittings
This Hybrid Racing Fuel Line is designed for the 92-00 Honda Civic & 94-01 Integra using the B-Series engine and an aftermarket fuel rail.
This kit replaces the OEM rubber lines with a -6AN braided line. You can attach this line to an aftermarket B-Series fuel rail with a -6AN adapter fitting. Once installed, the new line will route similar to the OEM fuel line.
Unfortunately, stock fuel rails are not invited to the party as the OEM fuel rail lacks the proper ports for the new line. This kit is designed to work in conjunction with the Hybrid Racing Fuel Rail. If you order a Hybrid Racing Fuel Rail and this kit, you'll have everything you need to get your tucked fuel system setup. Simple. Clean. Tucked.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL FUELS
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic with B-Series Engine & Aftermarket Fuel Rail
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra with Aftermarket Fuel Rail
- 1993-1997 Honda Del Sol with B-Series Engine & Aftermarket Fuel Rail
CLICK TO VIEW THE INSTALL GUIDE