- 4-Ply Polyester Reinforced Silicone
- HR Green Inner lining
- Meets or exceeds SAE20R4# standards
- Dress up your engine bay with durable, easy-to-clean silicone hoses.
- Works with OEM or HR Radiator
- Made specifically for K-Series Swaps into EG/DC/EK.
Hybrid Racing has designed radiator hoses specifically for those customers performing a K-Swap that want a clean and organized engine bay. The kit is designed to route the upper hose under your cold air intake, improving the engine bay look and minimizing unneeded bends. All of the inlets and outlets are the correct sizes and we paid extra attention to preventing interference with the transmission counterweights. The hoses were created to work with both the Hybrid Racing bolt-in radiators as well as your OEM radiator (as long as you relocated it).
These high-quality radiator hoses are the last you’ll ever need. Made with multi-layer fiberglass reinforced silicone and finished with a durable silicone outer layer, they’re pressure and temperature resistant from -165° to 350°F. These are the perfect K-Swap hoses, eliminating interference and keeping everything clean. Speaking of clean, all you need is a little soapy water and a lint-free rag to keep these hoses looking their sexiest. Make your engine bay pop with Hybrid Racing’s silicone radiator hoses.
- HYB-RAH-01-02 - These fit most setups using a K20A/A2/A3/Z1 engine and thermostat housing.
- HYB-RAH-01-03 - These fit most setups using a K20Z3 or K24A2/Z7/Z1/Z4/Z6 engines and thermostat housing.
- HYB-RAH-01-04 - These fit most setups using a K20A/A2/A3/Z1 Cylinder Head & K20Z3 or K24A2/Z7/Z1/Z4/Z6 Thermostat Housing
- Tab 3 content
- View Install Guide HERE