- Shielded, heavy-gauge wire
- Three engine/transmission to chassis grounds.
- Heavy duty battery ground strap included.
Often when doing a K-Swap, the original grounds don't reach or require cutting and splicing to get everything connected. Hybrid Racing's K Swap Ground Kit is a cost-effective way to be sure that you will not run into any problems that may be caused by improperly grounded components and make a quick and easy solution to getting your K-Swap grounded.
Good ground connections are arguably the most important part of any electrical system. Without them, there's no way for current to flow through an electrical system. Being confident that your electrical system is properly grounded is critical when it's time to troubleshoot problems with any fuel injected car. Obviously, this is even more important in the case of an engine swapped vehicle, where any number of electrical issues could arise.
- 92-00 Honda Civic with K-Swap
- 94-01 Acura Integra with K-Swap
- They can be used on other K Swapped vehicles, but you may have to find different places on the chassis to connect the cables.
- Tab 3 content
- View Install Guide HERE