- More than 30% stiffer spring rate than stock.
- Stronger springs offer direct gear engagement
- Yellow Zinc Chromate plated for durability
- Suitable for all cars (street and race)
Our heavy-duty transmission detent springs offer an increase in the preload and 30% stiffer spring rate over the factory parts which aids the transmission gear selector fork. Upgrading these springs will make your gear engagements a bit sharper since they replace the soft OEM ones.
Our Heavy-Duty Gear Selector Springs offer an upgrade in the side-side movement of the shifter, these detent springs offer a forward-back upgrade. An immediate change in feel will be noticed once installed. Replace the worn-out detent springs and add new life to your gear changes.
Depending on the application, these springs are more than 30% stiffer than the stock Honda hardware. Please use the installation instructions as a general guide for the Honda L-Series transmission.
Be sure to torque the Honda K-Series transmission detent bolts to 16 lbf-ft (22 N-m / 2.2 kgf-m). You will use all three springs. NOTE - Only the CRZ and Honda Fit RS 6spd will use all three springs. The Honda Fit / Jazz 5spd uses 2 springs.
- Honda Fit 2007-2013 (GD & GE) (use 2 springs
- Honda Jazz 2007-2015 (all use 2 springs, RS Model uses 3 springs)
- Honda CR-Z 2010-2016 (6spd use all 3 springs)
Not suitable for the 10th Gen Civic L-Series (see the other FC Civic spring page)
- Three heavy-duty transmission detent springs
- View Install Guide HERE
- Tab 5 content
- Tab 6 content